Minecraft Dungeons:Encantamento

De Minecraft Wiki
Ir para: navegação, pesquisa

Resumo[editar | editar código-fonte]

Encantamento é a mecânica que melhora os itens, usando Minecraft Dungeons:Pontos de Encantamento.

Os jogadores ganham um ponto de encantamento cada vez que sobem de nível. Armas e armaduras têm até três slots para encantamentos, com até três opções aleatórias por slot. Os pontos de encantamento de gastos ativam os encantamentos, bloqueando a escolha. Recuperar o item o destrói, retornando os pontos de encantamento gastos.

Esta arma pode ser encantada com Weakening duas vezes.

Os encantamentos se comportam independentemente quando empilhados. Por exemplo, uma arma com dois níveis III, cada um com 30% de chance de proc, não oferece 60% de chance de proc, mas sim uma chance combinada de 51%.

Itens de coleta de almas, como Soul Bow são os que normalmente têm encantamentos que usam almas, mas há uma pequena chance de encantamentos de almas em armas que não são almas.

Corpo a corpo[editar | editar código-fonte]

Ícone Nome Descrição Nível I Nível II Nível III Enchantment Point.png
Anima Conduit.png Anima Conduit Cada alma que você absorve concede uma pequena quantidade de saúde. 1% de vida ganha 2% de vida ganha 3% de vida ganha Comum
Chains.png Chains Has a 30% chance to chain a cluster of mobs together and keep them bound for a short time. 1 segundo de duração 2 segundo de duração 3 segundo de duração Comum
Committed.png Committed Causa dano aumentado contra inimigos já feridos. 0-50% de dano adicional 0-75% de dano adicional 0-100% de dano bônus Comum
Critical Hit.png Critical Hit Dá a você a chance de causar acertos críticos, causando dano triplo. 10% de chance de desencadear 15% de chance de desencadear 20% de chance de desencadear Poderoso
Echo.png Echo Alguns de seus ataques podem ser seguidos por outro ataque em rápida sucessão. 5 segundos de recarga 4 segundos de recarga 3 segundos de recarga Comum
Exploding.png Exploding Criaturas explodem depois de derrotados. Causa 20% da saúde do inimigo como dano Causa 40% da saúde do inimigo como dano Causa 60% da saúde do inimigo como dano Poderoso
Enigma Resonator.png Enigma Resonator Dá a chance de causar dano triplo com base no número de almas que você tem. 0-15% de chance 0-20% de chance 0-25% de chance Comum
Fire Aspect.png Fire Aspect Ataca criaturas por três segundos, causando dano ao longo do tempo. X dano por segundo 1.25X dano por segundo 1.5X dano por segundo Comum
Freezing.png Freezing Retarda criaturas após ser atingido por três segundos. -20% de velocidade reduzida -30% de velocidade reduzida -40% de velocidade reduzida Comum
Gravity.png Gravity Esse efeito puxa criaturas à distância do ponto de impacto da arma. 1,0 segundo de duração 1,5 segundo de duração 2,0 segundo de duração Poderoso
Jungle Poison.png Jungle Poison DLC
Knockback.png Knockback De vez em quando, os inimigos são repelidos após um ataque corpo a corpo. 10% de chance de desencadear 20% de chance de desencadear 30% de chance de desencadear Comum
Leeching.png Leeching Derrotar uma criatura cura uma pequena parte da vida máxima da multidão. 4% da vida máxima da criatura 4% da vida máxima da criatura 8% da vida máxima da criatura Comum
Looting.png Looting Aumenta a chance dos criaturas deixarem consumíveis. + 100% de chance de aumentar +200% de chance de aumentar +300% de chance de aumentar Comum
Poison Cloud.png Poison Cloud Tem 30% de chance de evocar uma nuvem venenosa que causa dano aos inimigos em uma área por três segundos. X dano por segundo 2X dano por segundo 3X dano por segundo Comum
Prospector.png Prospector Find more emeralds on fallen enemies. +100% increased chance +200% increased chance +300% increased chance Comum
Radiance.png Radiance Has a 20% chance to spawn a circular area that heals all allies within it. X health healed 1.5X health healed 2X health healed Powerful
Rampaging.png Rampaging After defeating a mob, there is a 10% chance to increase your attack speed by +50% for a short time. 5 seconds 10 seconds 15 seconds Comum
Sharpness.png Sharpness Makes your weapon sharper, causing it to deal more damage. +10% damage +21% damage +33% damage Comum
Shockwave.png Shockwave The last attack in a combo launches a shockwave, damaging enemies. Deals X damage Deals 1.5X damage Deals 2X damage Powerful
Smiting.png Smiting Increases damage against the Undead. +20% increased damage +30% increased damage +40% increased damage Comum
Soul Siphon.png Soul Siphon When you hit an enemy, gain a 10% chance to grant you a bunch of extra souls. 3 souls 6 souls 9 souls Comum
Stunning.png Stunning Chance to temporarily stun enemies. 5% chance 10% chance 15% chance Comum
T Swirling Icon.png Swirling The last attack in a combo performs a swirling attack, damaging nearby enemies. X damage dealt by lightning 1.5X damage dealt by lightning 2X damage dealt by lightning Poderoso
Thundering.png Thundering Has a 30% chance to summon a lightning strike that damages nearby enemies. X damage dealt by lightning 2X damage dealt by lightning 3X damage dealt by lightning Comum
Weakening.png Weakening Your attacks decrease the attack damage of all nearby enemies for five seconds. 20% reduction in damage 30% reduction in damage 40% reduction in damage Comum

Arma à distância[editar | editar código-fonte]

Ícone Nome Descrição Nível I Nível II Nível III Enchantment Point.png
Accelerate.png Accelerate Increases attack speed for each consecutive shot. Resets one second after the attack. 8% increase per shot 10% increase per shot 12% increase per shot Common
Anima Conduit.png Anima Conduit Each soul you absorb grants a small amount of health. 1% health gained 2% health gained 3% health gained Common
Bonus Shot.png Bonus Shot Firing a shot also fires a second shot at a nearby enemy. The second shot has reduced damage. 10% damage per shot 17% damage per shot 24% damage per shot Common
Chain Reaction.png Chain Reaction Has a chance to fire five arrows in all directions on impact. 10% chance to trigger 20% chance to trigger 30% chance to trigger Powerful
Enigma Resonator.png Enigma Resonator Gives a chance to deal triple damage based on the number of souls you have. 0-15% chance 0-20% chance 0-25% chance Common
Fuse Shot.png Fuse Shot Every few shots has a timed charge that explodes one second after impact, dealing 100% damage to nearby mobs. Every fifth shot Every fourth shot Every third shot Common
Gravity.png Gravity This effect pulls mobs in range toward's the weapon's impact point. 1.0 second duration 1.5 second duration 2.0 second duration Powerful
Growing.png Growing The fired shot grows in the air, dealing extra damage to distant targets. 25% maximum damage 50% maximum damage 75% maximum damage Common
Infinity.png Infinity Chance to immediately replenish an arrow after shooting. 16% chance of arrow not being used 32% chance of arrow not being used 48% chance of arrow not being used Common
Jungle Poison.png Jungle Poison DLC
Multishot.png Multishot Grants the chance to fire five arrows at once. 20% chance to trigger 30% chance to trigger 40% chance to trigger Common
Piercing.png Piercing Fired arrows sometimes gain the piercing effect, which allows them to fly through multiple mobs. Every 3rd arrow Every 2nd arrow Every arrow Common
Poison Cloud.png Poison Cloud Has a 30% chance to summon a poison cloud that deals damage to enemies in an area for three seconds. X damage per second 2X damage per second 3X damage per second Common
Power.png Power Power boosts arrow damage. +10% damage +21% damage +33% damage Common
Punch.png Punch Boosts arrow pushback. 200% knockback 300% knockback 400% knockback Common
T RadianceRanged Icon.png Radiance Shot Has a 20% chance to spawn a circular area that heals all allies within it. X health healed 1.5X health healed 2X health healed Common
Rapid Fire.png Rapid Fire Increases your attack speed. +10% attack speed +15% attack speed +20% attack speed Common
Ricochet.png Ricochet Small chance for arrows to ricochet off mobs. 20% chance to trigger 40% chance to trigger 60% chance to trigger Common
Supercharge.png Supercharge Charged shots deal more damage and have more pushback. +20% increased damage +30% increased damage +40% increased damage Common
Tempo Theft.png Tempo Theft Steals a small amount of a mob's movement speed and gives it to you for four seconds. 17% stolen speed 33% stolen speed 50% stolen speed Powerful
Unchanting.png Unchanting Projectiles deal more damage to enchanted enemies. +50% bonus damage +75% bonus damage +100% bonus damage Common
Wild Rage.png Wild Rage Hitting an enemy has a chance to send it into a rage, making it hostile toward everyone. 20% chance to trigger 30% chance to trigger 40% chance to trigger Common

Armadura[editar | editar código-fonte]

Ícone Nome Descrição Nível I Nível II Nível III Enchantment Point.png
Altruistic.png Altruistic Heals allies around you depending on how much damage the person enchanted takes 25% damage turned into healing 50% damage turned into healing 75% damage turned into healing Powerful
Barrier (Dungeons).png Barrier Your damage resistance increases with the number of nearby enemies 3% resisted damage per enemy +6% resisted damage per enemy +10% resisted damage per enemy Powerful
Burning.png Burning Every 0.5 seconds damages all nearby enemies. X damage 2X damage 3X damage Common
Chilling.png Chilling Emits a blast every two seconds that reduces the movement and attack speed of nearby enemies for one second. -20% reduced speed -40% reduced speed -60% reduced speed Powerful
Cool Down.png Cool Down Reduces the cool-down time between uses of your artifacts. -10% reduced cool-down -19% reduced cool-down -27% reduced cool-down Common
Cowardice.png Cowardice While you are at full HP, you deal increased ranged and melee damage. +20% increased ranged and melee damage +30% increased ranged and melee damage +40% increased ranged and melee damage Common
Deflect.png Deflect Grants a small chance to deflect incoming projectiles. 20% chance to trigger 40% chance to trigger 60% chance to trigger Common
Electrified.png Electrified Rolling zaps three nearby enemies with lightning bolts, dealing damage. Deals X damage Deals 2X damage Deals 3X damage Common
Explorer.png Explorer For every one hundred blocks explored on the map, you regain a small amount of health. 0.3% health regained 0.7% health regained 1.0% health regained Common
Final Shout.png Final Shout When your health drops below 25%, all your artifacts are used (ignoring cool-down periods). Up to every 12th second Up to every 10th second Up to every 8th second Powerful
Fire Trail.png Fire Trail Rolling creates a trail of fire behind you, which deals damage to mobs for four seconds. X fire damage per second 2X fire damage per second 3X fire damage per second Common
Food Reserves.png Food Reserves Whenever you use a healing potion, you also create random food items. 1 items crafted 2 items crafted 3 items crafted Common
Frenzied.png Frenzied While you are at less than half health, your attack speed is increased. +10% melee and ranged attack speed +20% melee and ranged attack speed +30% melee and ranged attack speed Common
Gravity Pulse.png Gravity Pulse A blast occurs every five seconds that pulls nearby enemies toward you. 100% range 150% range 200% range Powerful
Health Synergy.png Health Synergy When activating any artifact, you regain a small amount of health. 3% health regained 4% health regained 5% health regained Common
Potion Barrier.png Potion Barrier Whenever you use a healing potion, you take -90% damage for a short duration. 5 seconds duration 7 seconds duration 9 seconds duration Common
Protection.png Protection Reduces damage taken. -6% damage taken -11% damage taken -15% damage taken Powerful
Recycler.png Recycler Being hit by damage-inflicting projectiles will occasionally craft a small quiver of arrows. Every 30th projectile Every 20th projectile Every 10th projectile Common
Regeneration (Enchantment).png Regeneration If you avoid taking damage for 10 seconds, you will start regenerating health. 0.8% health per second 1.0% health per second 1.2% health per second Common
Shielding.png Shielding Adds damage resistance to you and nearby allies -5% reduced damage -10% reduced damage -14% reduced damage Common
Snowball (Dungeons).png Snowball Fires a snowball at a nearby enemy every few seconds, briefly stunning it. Triggers every 5 seconds Triggers every 3 seconds Triggers every second Common
Soul Speed.png Soul Speed When you gather a soul, you gain a 1% stacking movement speed boost for a short time. 2 seconds duration 3 seconds duration 4 seconds duration Common
Speed Synergy.png Speed Synergy When activating any artifact, you gain +20% movement speed for a short time. 1 second duration 2 seconds duration 3 seconds duration Common
Surprise Gift.png Surprise Gift Whenever you use a healing potion, you sometimes create random consumables. 50% chance to trigger 100% chance to trigger 150% chance to trigger Common
Swiftfooted.png Swiftfooted Rolling makes you move faster for three seconds. +30% movement speed +40% movement speed +50% movement speed Common
Thorns.png Thorns Whenever you take damage, you deal damage back to the attacker. 100% damage returned 150% damage returned 200% damage returned Common
Wild Rage.png Wild Rage Hitting an enemy has a chance to send it into a rage, making it hostile toward everyone. 20% chance to trigger 30% chance to trigger 40% chance to trigger Common

Galeria[editar | editar código-fonte]

Curiosidades[editar | editar código-fonte]

  • É possível aplicar o mesmo encantamento em um item até três vezes.