Esse artigo fala sobre versões de desenvolvimento do público-lançado para o PC. Para histórico das versões estáveis, veja Histórico de Versões
Para obter instruções sobre como instalar uma snapshot, leia este tutorial.
A (?) denotes version's info here is guess-work, possibly incorrect.
Nota: Esta não é uma página para relatar bugs, que devem ser postados no rastreador oficial de bug. Para mais informações, consulte a página Problemas.
||Data de Adição
||Resumo das Adições
||November 13, 2011
- Fixed a bug that caused all tools to break quickly after loading an old map in Minecraft 1.0.0RC1
|Notable bugs: (Complete bug list)
- Taking fall damage as the player causes both the normal damage and fall damage sounds to play, though they sound very similar and are difficult to differentiate.
- fishing rods and bows will get damaged in creative mode.
- Double wooden doors open very strangely.
||November 13, 2011
- New sound effects/usage of previously unused sound effects
- Players and all mobs make the same sound when taking fall damage
- Arrow sounds
- Firing sound changed
- Landing sound
- Chest opening and closing
- Door, wooden and iron, and fence gate opening and closing
- Experience Orbs make a twinkling sound when collected.
- Mob sounds
- Blaze sounds (Ambient Breathing Noise)
- Enderman (strange whistles and grunts)
- Enderman teleportation sound (Shortened version of the Nether portal sound)
- Magma Cube sounds
- Silverfish sounds
- Thrown item (snowball, chicken egg, fishing rod and Eye of Ender) sounds
- Player sounds
- Damage to player sound changed to genderless stabbing sound
- Eating and drinking sounds
- Explosions now have several new, slightly differing sounds instead of just one.
- Tool and armor Breaking Sound and Animation
- Added "Quit Game" button to the main menu.
- Changed redstone wire placement on one block from a "+" to a "•" shape.
- Bows now have a durability bar, with 385 uses.
- Bows can be fired without having arrows in Creative mode.
- Thrown eggs now hatch baby chickens.
- Added 28 new splashes and changed 7 of them.
- Error with the shadowing of the right side of blocks in the inventory is now fixed, being back to what it was in Beta 1.7.
- Fixed wooden door bug from Beta 1.9pre6
- The "Particles" option no longer overlaps the warning when playing on far render distance with a 32-bit Java installation.
- Fixed the bug that caused the players EXP level to revert to 0 again after The End credits is finished from Beta 1.9Pre 6
- The full names of Scaevolus and Hippoplatimus are now used in the ending credits.
- You can now talk while entering a portal in SMP
- Obsidian's mining time was increased to 8 seconds from ~3 seconds in 1.9pre6.
- All Tools break after 8 uses; the primary cause of the quick release of 1.0RC2