||Date of Addition
||4 de Abril de 2013
- O Fim
- O "Fim" tem o mesmo tamanho que o "Nether"
- Os pilares de obsidiana são gerados em um circulo em volta do portal de saída,e em espiral
- Dragão do Ender
- O Dragão do Ender lança bolas de ácido(Exclusivo do Xbox)
- Portal De saída do Fim é spawnado quando você entra no Fim,mas só abre ao matar o Dragão do Ender
- Cristal do Ender
- Os Cristal do Ender,que ficam nos dois pilares mais altos,são protegidos com barreiras de ferro
- Ovos spawns
- No mapa,aparece um X onde fica o portal final,quando alguém esttá dentro do Fim
- Ovelhas comem grama
- Re-adicionadas as praias
- Agora é possível empilhar 64 vasilhas
- Adicionada as músicas do Fim e do Nether
- Casas de Ferreiros nos vilarejos com Baús dentro
- Portas de cerca podem ser abertar com sinal de redstone
- Agora,haverá verrugas do submundo em algumas salas da fortaleza do Nether
- Spawnarão,aleatóriamente,verrugas do submundo em Areia movediça
||1.0.1 (Correções de Bugs)
||30 de Janeiro de 2013
- Chamas 0-2 pó de glowstone quando mortos
- Adicionado poção maligno no modo criativo
- Mudado o "Download de conteúdo" na "Loja do Minecraft"
- Novas fotos dos itens da Loja do Minecraft
- Som e efeito ao pegar orbs de experiência
- Bug Fixes
- Erro ao entrar no Nether
- Blocos,ao serem extraídos,voltam ao local onde você os tirou.
||19 De Dezembro de 2012
- Fases da lua adicionadas
- Agora,no modo criativo,os monstros não o atacaram,a não ser que você os ataque.
- Arcos,agora,são encantáveis
- Você recebera experiência,ao minerar,e ao cruzar animais.
- Galinhas,agora,são alimentadas com semente de trigo.
- Novo Bioma
- Novos Mobs
- Raramente spawnam em bioma de plantas.
- Golem de Neve
- Cubo de Magma
- Animais bebês
- Nova geração do nether
- Novos itens e blocos
- Estrutura do portal final
- Mesa de encantamento
- Lágrima de ghast
- Creme de magma
- Pepita de ouro
- Bloco do Nether
- Escada de bloco do Nether
- Cerca de bloco do Nether
- Vitória Régia
- Fatia de melão
- Olho de aranha
- Olho de aranha fermentado
- Vara de chamas
- Garrafa vazia
- Pérola do Ender
- Novo mundo tutorial com novos biomas
- Novo mini-tutorial
- Atualizado os locais dos discos no mundo tutorial
- Adicionada mais skins
- Opção de desativar animação de skin
- Adicionado a opção de download de skins na loja do minecraft
- Adicionado: encantamento e cruzamento no "Como jogar"
- Os jogadores não podiam dormir
||1.8.2 Bug Fix Update
||November 15, 2012
- Quick command to clear the hotbar in Creative mode.
- Toggle to turn Void fog on and off. Fog is disabled by default. Void fog is dependant on the game's Hosts's settings.
- Option to disable HUD and appearance of player hand in graphics settings. 
- Cakes are now stackable. 
- Added a How To Play page for Host and Player options. 
- Fix for renaming save files.
- Fix for worlds created pre-1.8.2 crashing because of signs.
- Missing golden apple and pumpkin seeds crafting recipes.
- Golden Apple recipe will use gold ingots in place of nuggets. 
- Fix for respawning players appearing on maps while "Gamertag Display" is disabled.
- Fix for water and lava buckets in Creative mode not having infinite uses as intended.
- Fix for mob generation code to spawn more animals in the world. 
- Fix for chests being incorrectly lit and placed on worlds created before the 1.8.2 update. 
- Fix for eating animation showing on players who weren't eating. 
- Fix for chest lids not behaving properly. 
- Fix for game sounds not playing when player has an empty hand. 
- Fix for mobs appearing to take damage when they aren't. 
- Fix for Lever and Fence Gate sounds. 
- Fix for Leader of the Pack achievement being incorrectly rewarded. 
- Fix for Leaderboard stats. 
- Fix for hitbox issues with Glass Panes and Iron Bars 
- Fix for the small-character display turning green. 
- Fix for splitscreen players having settings set to zero. 
- Fix for issues with rendering with clouds disabled, and rendering blocks at the edge of the map. 
- Fix for splitscreen players not being able to mine in the tutorial. 
- Fix for players not being able to Sprint in creative after saving in survival with a low hunger bar. 
- Fix for PvP damage from arrows while PvP is disabled 
- Fix for pressure plates not working correctly when activated. 
- Fix for the low food bar hint appearing during a creative game. 
- Removed player shadow from the Host while Host Invisibility is enabled 
- Fix for red flowers not spawning in world generation. 
- Fix for paintings being pushed by pistons 
- Fix to prevent players who can't eat due to Trust Players being turned off do not get exhausted.
- Fixed an issue with the interface disappearing after using the Facebook Share tool. 
- Fix to limit the number of Slimes, Ghasts, and Silverfish that can be spawned in the world. 
- Fix to prevent the cursor from going offscreen in creative mode.
- Fixed issues with capes:
- Not displaying correctly while sprint-flying
- Not displaying while in the Nether
- Not displaying when the player respawns
- Fixed bows in Creative Mode so that they do not consume ammo when fired 
- Reduced the volume of the chest opening/closing sound effect 
||Beta 1.8.1 (Called Beta 1.8.2)
||October 16th 2012
- Added Huge Mushrooms.
- Disabled achievements and leaderboard updates if the player is in Creative mode, or if the world has been previously saved in Creative mode.
- Added a simple tutorial for Creative mode.
- Added flying and sprint-flying to Creative mode.
- Added new items and blocks to the game - Melon, Melon Slice, Melon Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Raw Beef, Steak, Raw and Cooked Chicken, Rotten Flesh, Iron Bars, Fence Gate, Stone Bricks, Stone Brick Slabs, Stone Brick Stairs, Brick Slabs, Brick Stairs, Ender Pearls, Webs, Vines, 10 more Music Discs, Sponge and Chain Armor.
- Added new items to the Crafting Menu - Melon, Melon Seeds, Glass Panes, Fence Gates, Iron Bars, Stone Bricks, Stone Brick Slabs, Stone Brick Stairs, Brick Slabs, Brick Stairs.
- New biomes - Swampland, Ice Plains, Extreme Hills, and Ocean.
- Removed biomes - Rainforest, Seasonal Forest, Savanna, Shrubland, and Tundra.
- Changed the Bow to have drawing and firing action.
- Added quick move to the Dispenser.
- Added quick equip for armor to the inventory interface.
- Brought forward quick move for the furnace interface from 1.2.5.
- Brought forward the mining speed changes from 1.2.3
- Brought forward apples dropping from leaf blocks from 1.1
- Brought forward change from 1.2.3 to make pumpkins and melons grow from stems much faster, and not require farmland around the stem to grow on.
- Fix to vines brought forward from 1.2.3 to stop them spreading too much.
- Added food bar and hunger.
- Added the eating animation.
- Brought forward shapeless mushroom stew recipe from 1.3.1.
- Added the blocking move with swords.
- Changed all the text descriptions for food to show how much they refill the food bar.
- Passive mobs will now flee when hit.
- The snout on pigs now protrude from their head.
- Skeletons now hold full size bows.
- Animals no longer despawn which makes it possible to capture them.
- Zombies now drop Rotten Flesh instead of Feathers.
- Updated some mob sounds.
- Shears can now collect tall grass and the new vine.
- Improved sunrise and sunset.
- Improved the rain edges (when looking up in rain).
- Added Bedrock fog.
- User-placed leaf blocks no longer decay.
- Cloud height raised to the top of the map, so clouds can no longer phase through blocks.
- Cloud movement syncs with the game's time.
- Pressure plates can now be placed on fences.
- Improved chest model with a 3D lock, and opening and closing animation.
- Added a countdown timer to the auto-save to stop it from being a surprise.
- Added the ability to rename an existing world.
- Added map icons to the in-game player list to match their color in the map.
- Added a confirmation dialog on the player choosing to exit without saving.
- Added a character display when sprinting or flying.
- Updated the How to Play HUD with food bar information.
- Added descriptions for Creative mode and sprinting to the How to Play menus.
- Updated the Download Content menu with pictures of the DLC available.
- Added death messages.
- Removed the void by making it impossible to break the bottom/top layer of bedrock.
Tutorial World changes & additions
- Changed the Tutorial world to enable the new terrain features in it.
- Added mini tutorial for sprinting in the Tutorial world.
- Added mini tutorial for eating in the Tutorial world.
- Added music disc quests in the Tutorial world - players can search the world for the 12 chests, each containing one of the music discs that can be played in a jukebox.
- Fix for duplication glitch.
- Fix for aspect ratio of things in hand when in splitscreen mode.
- Fix for issue with player data not saving (player starting world with no items they had when they saved).
- Fix for redstone tiles burning out when they shouldn't.
- Fixed issue with Minecart with Furnace not being able to move another Minecart.
- Fixed particle code for flipped 3rd person view.
- Animation for using your empty hand with LT doesn't show the animation of your hand nor does it play any sound (except for chests).
- Grass Blocks have a different hue in the Creative menu.
- Villages can generate at the edge of the world with buildings cut in half.
- If the host is eating food while playing with another player, the other player will have the eating animation on their fist.
- Items that can be crafted from a single block (i.e. wooden planks, diamond) can be duplicated with a crafting table.
- The crafting recipes for Pumpkin Seeds and Golden Apples are missing.
- The spawn rate of animal mobs seems to be drastically reduced, and seeing any spawned animals can be incredibly rare.
- Mobs sometimes play the bone-breaking (fall damage) sound when jumping.
- Fall damage sound of mobs is always the player's fall damage sound.
- Bow charging animation in 3rd person view is incorrect.
- Creative Bugs:
- Bows take arrows in Creative Mode.
- When looking at a map on a boat, the map becomes a half-inverted (?) colour.
- Buckets of Water and Lava aren't infinite in Creative.
- Destroying the top half of a door in Creative drops another door.
- There is no way to delete an item from the Creative mode inventory.
- Mobs are hostile in Creative mode.
||July 13th 2012
- Added Character Skin Selector to allow players to choose their skin from the default skins, or from downloadable Skin Packs.
- Added lighting improvements (backported from Beta 1.8.1 of the computer version) and snow & rain improvements.
- Added a save file cache to improve the speed of displaying the saves list.
- Added ban list functionality to allow players to self-ban from levels they feel contain offensive content.
- Added a ban list section to the How To Play menus.
- Added an option for the host to limit online games to only players in their friends list (no friends of friends).
- Added a seed display to the level load screen (requires existing levels to be saved out again to add the display).
- Changed the tooltip display setting to in-game tooltip display, so that tooltips always display in menus.
- Added the crosshair to the list of things affected by the opacity slider.
- On using the quickselect bar, the opacity of the quickselect, tooltips, splitscreen gamertag display, and crosshair will be set to 80, and will fade back down to the user opacity setting after 6 seconds of no quickselect bar use.
- Added some more Tips & Trivia to the loading/saving screen display.
- Added the new textures for cooked porkchop and dispenser that were added in Beta 1.8 and 1.2.1 respectively.
- Added rigged lines in iron blocks, and minor changes to other ore blocks added in 1.0.0.
Tutorial World changes & additions
- Added optional tutorial for pistons and redstone.
- Added a self-building bridge to the castle using pistons.
- Added some sugar cane, cacti and clay to the world.
- Added a few other things for players to discover.
- Fix for only the host being shown the pop-up when any player attempts to place lava near the spawn point.
- Fixed tooltip for flint and steel.
- Fix for note blocks not showing notes.
- Fix for Leaderboard reads taking too long.
- Fix to block players re-entering a level they have been kicked from, until the level is restarted.
- Fix to stop players being able to join a game when they are not a friend of any player in the game.
- Fix for netherrack re-appearing after being mined.
- Fix for a rare crash on entering the Nether.
- Fix for attacking enemies at a different level not damaging them (e.g. Attacking a pig while it's standing in grass will now hit it).
- Fixed a problem causing some save games not to load.
||Beta 1.6.6 (Bug Fix)
||June 15th 2012
- Added an autosave, and the ability to turn autosave off, or set it from 15 minutes up to 2 hours in 15 minute steps.
- Split the sensitivity controls into an in-game sensitivity and an in-menu sensitivity.
- Added an Interface Opacity slider in the settings for plasma screen users.
- Added a gamertag display in splitscreen, and the ability to enable/disable it in the settings.
- Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable in-game hints.
- Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable tooltips.
- Added a co-ordinate display to the in-game map.
- Added new sections in the How To Play on Multiplayer, Sharing Screenshots, and What’s New.
- Added a warning message when attempting to place lava near the spawn area.
- Fix for the leaderboard crash when toggling between filters/leaderboards.
- Fix for server disconnect message appearing when offline or in leaderboards.
- Fix for issue where posting a screenshot to Facebook caused a back out to the main menu.
- Fix for clay generation.
- Fix for ‘Awaiting Approval’ showing all the time on some signs.
- Various crafting menu fixes.
- Fix for being able to stand on sugarcane.
- Fix for intermittent crash on saving.
- Fix for duplication bug with the furnace and the dispenser.
- Fix for not being able to place water near the spawn area.
- Fix for intermittent problem on entering the Nether putting the player above the Nether world.
- Fix for frame-rate drop around the edge of the world.
- Fix for intermittent problem where some achievements were not being awarded.
- Fix for graphical issue with stairs.
- Fix for issue with enemies spawning inside a house when they shouldn’t.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not being counted for leaderboard scores.
||May 9th 2012
- First release, ported to Xbox as Minecraft Beta 1.6.6
- Beta 1.6.6 PC features
- Uses the newer game sounds from "The Sound Update"
- One 1.0.0 feature (face view)
- Tutorial mode added.
- Up to 4 players locally (requires HDTV A/V + HDMI or component cable)
- Up to 8 players online
- Simplified crafting system
- Pouring water from a bucket may cause it to either leave an extra water source, or leave no water source when pouring the water out, sometimes you can pick up the water source by picking it up in the same spot you have poured it over.
- Crafting a cake does not return the buckets.
- Passive mobs sometimes can't be damaged when they are standing in tall grass.
- Stairs sometimes appear as a full block.
- Spiders will sometimes lose their ability to move when they are hit in tall grass.
- Game crashes whenever 2 (and possibly more) players finishing mining the same block.
- Game crashes whenever a player changes a filter to what might be Worldwide.
- Sugarcane are solid (You can't walk through them).
- Mobs sometimes do not take damage when hit on the legs and your tool's durability is lowered.
- Sometimes the game freezes while saving the world.
- Sometimes the game freezes when a player enters a Nether Portal.
- When you try and save the game when one or more people are in a different dimension, it can crash.
- If you try to join a game from a game invite when you are already in a game, it will sometimes freeze.
- If your saved game is on the cloud and you lose your connection to Xbox Live, the game defaults to player 1 and the hard drive. (Meaning that if you are playing split screen and you are using player 2's world, it will transfer ownership of the world to player 1.)
- Taking a screen shot when not playing an online game (unchecking the online checkbox when loading world) will cause the game to disconnect from the server, losing all unsaved data.
- Sometimes when opening the crafting area and either going through, or quitting the crafting tutorial will cause the game to freeze.