Você pode seguir a nossa conta no Twitter onde são publicadas notícias sobre Minecraft e links rápidos para a Wiki 

Servidor no Discord

Você pode seguir a nossa conta no Facebook onde são publicadas notícias sobre Minecraft e links rápidos para a Wiki 

Calabouço

De Minecraft Wiki
(Redirecionado de Dungeon)
Ir para: navegação, pesquisa
Arquivo:NewDungeon1.9.png
Uma dungeon. (Tocha colocada pelo jogador.)

Dungeons são estruturas geradas naturalmente que aparecem no Overworld.

Elas são salas pequenas feitas de pedregulho e pedra com musgo e contém um Mob Spawner hostil e 2 baús. Encontrar uma dungeon sem um Chest é muito incomum, mas possível. They are small rooms made of Cobblestone and Moss Stone and contain a hostile Mob Spawner and up to 2 Chests. Finding a dungeon without a chest is very unlikely, but possible. Dungeons generate with either a zombie, skeleton, or spider spawner that can easily be deactivated by placing torches all around the spawner.

Anyone exploring a cavern should be wary of encountering a dungeon, as they are almost always connected to large caverns.

Dungeons do exist on Peaceful mode, as they are generated with the map. Monster Spawners will still spawn mobs in peaceful mode, but the mobs will instantly despawn.

Propriedades[editar | editar código-fonte]

Dungeons são gerados como um 5x5, 5x7, 7x7 ou espaço cercado por paralelepípedos de pedra e musgo. Masmorras contêm 0-2 caixa s (duas caixas podem ser adjacentes, formando uma grande arca), a menos que sejam substituídos por uma caverna ou outra estrutura, dungeon também conter um monstro spawner, que pode ser usado para fazer um mob spawner armadilha. Também é possível encontrar duas dungeons se uniram, com dois geradores e 0-4 baús - embora, por vezes, três podem ser encontrados juntou-se com 0-6 baús e 3 desovantes.

É possível encontrar um calabouço em praticamente qualquer lugar no chão, mas raramente geram alta na camada de pedra de um mapa. Como masmorras pode gerar quase qualquer lugar, tem havido relatos de masmorras sendo geradas em locais incomuns, resultando em circunstâncias anormais, tais como, sem um chão ou dentro de lava ou debaixo d'água, como mostrado na Galeria abaixo. Isso geralmente resulta em efeitos adversos ou mesmo vantajoso laterais. Um efeito colateral comum de tal ocorrência é a geração parcial do calabouço, resultando na perda de peito ou de desovar. Dungeons também pode aparecer em mina abandonada eixo s, ravinas, e mesmo fortalezas (embora isso seja muito raro).

O spawner mob atua como um guarda para o saque, gerando mobs infinitos até que o jogador pode iluminar o espaço suficiente para parar de novos mobs de ser gerado, ou simplesmente quebrar o próprio spawner. Isso geralmente é realizado através da colocação de uma tocha e em torno da spawner. O spawner mob está sempre no centro da sala de masmorra, com caixas localizadas ao redor das paredes da sala (grandes baús pode se conectar com o lado mais curto contra a parede). As caixas contêm tesouros gerados aleatoriamente que são colocadas em slots aleatórios.

Há uma chance de 50% a spawner será um Zombie spawner, 25% de chance de Esqueleto s, e 25% de chance de Aranha s (* Nota: Este é apenas relevante para reprodutores gerada em dungeons).

Conteúdo dos baús[editar | editar código-fonte]

Each dungeon chest block contains up to 8 item stacks, with the following distribution:

Item stack Chance
to spawn
Chance of at least
one stack in a chest
Amount
in one stack
Saddle 111 53% 1
Iron Ingot 111 53% 1-4
Bread 111 53% 1-2
Wheat 111 53% 1-4
Gunpowder 111 53% 1-4
String 111 53% 1-4
Bucket 111 53% 1
Cocoa Beans 111 53% 1-3
Redstone Dust 122 31% 1-4
Music Discs 1110 8% 1
Golden Apple (Normal) 11100 0.7% 1

This information was obtained from Minecraft's code. The generation algorithm places one of these items in a random slot in the chest eight times, possibly overwriting items already placed.

Encontrando uma dungeon[editar | editar código-fonte]

Uma maneira efetiva de encontrar uma dungeon é através do som que ela emite, usualmente é o som que o mob aprisionado emite, ou o som do ambiente. Neither of these things are an exclusive trait of a dungeon, but they do mean that there is an unlit and unexplored area nearby, which may well be a dungeon, particularly in the case of frequent and similar mob noises.

Outra maneira de se achar dungeons, é procurando por moss stone dentro das cavernas, abandoned mine shafts, etc. o que vai ser a maneira mais rapida de se encontrar uma dungeon. Another way is to look for newly placed cobblestone.

Another way to find a dungeon is to look for fallen sand or gravel in a square pattern.

Vídeo[editar | editar código-fonte]

Dungeon/video

História[editar | editar código-fonte]

inf
Seecret Friday Update 2 Added dungeons.

Dicas[editar | editar código-fonte]

  • To defeat a dungeon, aside from the obvious method of fighting the monsters and lighting up the area, one can instead tunnel underneath it and destroy the spawner from below.
  • It is also possible to dig a tunnel above the dungeon and flood the area with lava, kill all of the mobs, then place torches to disable the spawner just as the last of the lava disappears. You can fill the entire dungeon with sand and/ or gravel. When the blocks that gravity applies to fall on top of the mobs, they will be crushed and killed. Once the room is filled, you can dig out the chest and loot it. You can also set a block of TNT above the spawner and prime the TNT, but doing so will destroy the spawner, and the dungeon cannot be used as mob grinder.
  • Digging around the sides of the dungeon will allow you to bypass the spawner and loot the chests directly without any risk of health loss.
  • A fast way to collect loot from the chest is to destroy the chest rather than removing the items from it. This way you collect all loot as well as the chest.
  • Torches can be placed directly on the monster spawner. Placing one on each side provides the same effect as placing a torch on the blocks adjacent to the spawner, without needing to be replaced when you mine the floor out for Moss Stone.

Trivia[editar | editar código-fonte]

A caved in surface dungeon.
  • The spawner will drop 13-40 EXP when broken by the player
  • Dungeons will still generate if the 'generate structures' option is toggled to off, even though they are claimed not to by the in-game description.
  • Dungeons are almost always connected to a cavern, and because the cavern can be as small as a single block of air, the dungeon could completely overwrite it, usually resulting in a dungeon with no entrance.
  • Rarely, a mushroom will appear in a dungeon on mossy cobblestone.
  • It is possible, though almost impossibly rare for a dungeon to be generated at bedrock level, thereby deleting the bedrock. In which case digging through the moss stone can lead into the Void.
  • Rarely, on peaceful, a monster spawner may spawn a monster that plays its sound file before it can despawn.
  • If a dungeon has fallen gravel or sand in it, then placing a torch on the spawner may not be sufficient to light up the entire area to prevent spawning.
  • It is rarely possible for a player to find a dungeon with two spawners and up to 4 chests. This only occurs when a 5x5 dungeon spawns within a 7x7 dungeon, since the dungeon will remove any blocks from the walls or floor that open into a cave, the walls of the smaller dungeon will be removed, resulting in a 7x7 floor space with one spawner in the middle, and a second spawner adjacent or diagonally adjacent to the first.
  • Double-chest dungeons as shown below may have chests that form a perpendicular barrier between the wall and spawner (an exception to this would be in 7x7 dungeons, in which the chest cannot reach the spawner):
Erro em Lua em Módulo:Sprite na linha 139: attempt to index field 'settings' (a nil value). Erro em Lua em Módulo:Sprite na linha 139: attempt to index field 'settings' (a nil value).
  • The Moss Stone pattern on the dungeon floor seems to have a pattern, most noticeable with a 5x5 dungeon, where a 2x2 cube of moss stone lays in one corner. Unknown if this happens with 5x7 or 7x7 dungeons.
  • If a dungeon loads in two chunks and one regenerates (often causing a flat vertical wall), the dungeon can become partially generated. This can be found if one of the walls of the dungeon is not cobblestone, but rather stone. Sometimes, the partially generated dungeon will not have a spawner or a chest. Example of a partially generated dungeon
  • The contents of chests in dungeons appear to be based on the world seed.
  • If you are playing on peaceful in a skeleton dungeon, sometimes skeletons will shoot arrows before despawning.
  • Rarely, three chests can be found in a single generated dungeon, though this might be due to a generation bug. [carece fontes]

Galeria[editar | editar código-fonte]

Referências[editar | editar código-fonte]