Siga-nos no @MinecraftWikiPT
|A tradução da página está em andamento|
Sinta-se livre para!
cerca de 10% da tradução está concluída
Capas (conhecidas anteriormente como mantas) são uma camada adicional exclusiva na pele do jogador. Atualmente não há nenhum jeito de comprar ou obter quando bem entender uma capa, porém existem modificações que permitem a adição de uma capa, porém normalmente essas capas são visíveis para o jogador e outros usuários da modificação, um exemplo é o Optifine. No console e na Bedrock Edition algumas peles de várias texturas oficiais compradas tem capas. Jogadores no Computador que legitimativamente tem uma mais de uma capa podem escolher qual vão usar no seus perfis em Minecraft.net.A partir da 1.9,quando um jogador com uma capa usa um elítro,o elítro ganha a textura da capa.
Designs[editar | editar código-fonte]
Mojang Capes[editar | editar código-fonte]
|Design antigo||Todos os funcionários da Mojang AB tem esta capa. Este design foi usado de 20 de dezembro de 2010 a 7 de outubro de 2015.|
|Design atualizado||Todos os funcionários da Mojang AB tem esta capa. Este design está sendo usado desde 7 de outubro de 2015.|
MineCon Capes[editar | editar código-fonte]
|MineCon 2011 Attendees Cape||This cape was automatically added to all MineCon 2011 attendees' registered username.|
|MineCon 2011 Xbox Cape||A card was given to all MineCon 2011 attendees and contained a redemption code for Xbox Live. It uses the same design as the in-game cape from the PC version of Minecraft. The cape was then put on Minecraft: XBOX360 Edition as avatar downloadable content.|
|MineCon 2012 Attendees Cape||A redemption link for this cape was emailed to all registered MineCon 2012 attendees.|
|MineCon 2012 Xbox Cape||A card was given to all MINECON 2012 attendees upon check-in that contained a redemption code for Xbox Live. It uses the same design as the in-game cape from the PC version of Minecraft.|
|MineCon 2013 Attendees Cape||On October 30, 2013 Tobias Mollstam of the Mojang Team tweeted out an image of the 2013 MineCon cape. The cape shows an extended piston on a green shaded background. A redemption link for this cape was emailed to all registered MineCon 2013 attendees, similar to MineCon 2012's method.|
|MineCon 2015 Attendees Cape||Unlike previous events, this cape is available on the Console Edition from July 1 to 15.|
A redemption link for this cape was emailed to all MineCon 2015 attendees who scanned their ticket at the entrance on July 4, 2015.
|MineCon 2016 Attendees Cape||This cape was given to all players who attended MineCon 2016. A redemption link was emailed to all 2016 MineCon attendees who scanned their ticket at the entrance on September 24, 2016.|
Capas temporárias[editar | editar código-fonte]
Natal de 2010
|Em 24 e 25 de dezembro, todos os jogadores usaram esta capa. Essa capa não pode ser obtida atualmente.|
|Capa de Ano novo de 2010||Em 31 de dezembro de 2010 e 1 de janeiro de 2011, todos os jogadores usaram essa capa. Essa capa não pode ser obtida atualmente.|
|Capa de 1º Aniversário do Minecraft:Xbox Edition||De 9 a 13 de maio de 2013, todos os jogadores no Xbox usaram capa para celebrar o 1º aniversário do Minecraft Xbox Edition.|
Capas pessoais[editar | editar código-fonte]
|Capa de Bacon||Miclee ganhou essa capa de Notch, por sua ideia do Pigman. No entanto, foi removida porque outros usuários estavam pedindo capas pessoais ao Notch.[carece fontes]
A capa foi feita por Miclee.
|Millionth Customer Cape||Essa capa foi dada á akronman1, o sortudo comprador da 1,000,000th cópia de Minecraft.|
|Capa de dannyBstyle||Essa capa foi dada á dannyBstyle.|
|Capa de JulianClark||Essa capa foi dada para JulianClark em retorno á trazer Notch a umprograma de TV Ray Cokes.|
|Capa de cheapsh0t||Em outubro de 2013, cheapsh0t recebeu essa capa por ajudar a Equipe Mojang em Tokyo. Essa capa é idêntica ácapa crowdin exceto pela bandeira japonesa no verso.|
|Capa de MrMessiah||This cape was given to MrMessiah as a "thank you" for creating the BetterLight mod which is responsible for some of Minecraft's lighting and grass features. The cape was discussed in 2011, however it wasn't granted until 2015 for unknown reasons. The designer of the cape is uncertain but MrMessiah believes it was Jeb.|
|Prismarine Cape||This cape was given to 'Drullkus' for recreating the prismarine block for use in his Chisel mod rather than modifying Mojang's texture.|
|Turtle Cape||This cape was given to 'billyK_' for his suggestion to add turtles into the game.|
Other Capes[editar | editar código-fonte]
|Crowdin Translator Cape||This cape is given to translators on the Minecraft translation project at Crowdin. Originally, these capes were given out using a fair dice roll to 29 translators, with plans to give more capes to translators from time to time. Jeb later said that he canceled those plans after seeing abusive behavior from some translators like using auto-translation and down-voting legitimate translations.
As of May 7, 2016, it appears these plans have resumed, with the exact reason currently unknown.
|Crowdin Chinese Translator Cape||On June 4, 2015, Powup333, Craft_Lawrence and sjjklh received this cape for playing vital roles on Crowdin Translation Project in Chinese. The cape is identical to the Crowdin cape except for the pixelated Chinese flag on the reverse side of the cape. This cape shares similar design style with cheapsh0t's Cape.|
|Scrolls Cape||On November 7, 2014, it was announced that there was a new Scrolls cape. Players who earned the Weekly First Place winner badge five times were given access to the cape. There are only nine users with this cape. As of September 30, 2015, it is no longer possible to earn this cape.
On December 11 & 12, 2014, all users were shown with this scrolls cape to celebrate the release of Scrolls. This cape was not added to user accounts.
|Cobalt Cape||Given out only to participants/winners of level-making competitions and the Cobalt League tournaments.|
|Mojira Moderator Cape||This cape was given to the Bug Tracker Moderators on December 25, 2014, and again from May 9, 2016 onwards.|
|Realms Mapmaker Cape||This cape was given to mapmakers who have followed the criteria as listed here.|
As of August 2, 2017, fifty-nine users own this cape.
Trail[editar | editar código-fonte]
- The cape texture model is the same as the Elytra texture model in the resource pack.
- However, using the texture model for a cape will not make it a cape, as the Elytra entity itself is different from a cape.
Unused Capes[editar | editar código-fonte]
- MineCon 2011
These capes were featured in a poll where MineCon 2011 attendees could vote for their cape of choice. The red creeper cape won MineCon 2011, and the blue cape with the pickaxe was for MineCon 2012. These following capes are still unused though may appear in the future.
History[editar | editar código-fonte]
|Edição Java Beta|
|1.0||Exclusive cloaks (later renamed capes) were added on December 20, 2010.|
|28 October 2011||Notch renamed the cloak to the cape mentioning that the name was already wrong in the first place.|
|1.9||15w41a||When you are wearing Elytra, your cape is invisible.|
|Mojang cape texture modified.|
|16w06a||The Elytra texture now defaults to the cape texture if no custom texture is uploaded and the player owns a cape.|
|Edição Pocket Alpha|
|0.15.9||Capes support added.|
|MineCon skin pack added which contains skins with all MineCon capes from 2011 to 2016, available to all players for a limited time, even if they did not go to MineCon.|
|0.15.10||Capes no longer clip through armor.|
|When getting the MINECON 2016 capes, you will now be prompted to make a “free” purchase from your device’s store. If you are on Android & it prompts you for a payment, use the code MINECON2016 to get it for free.|
|7 October 2016||MineCon 2016 skin pack is no longer available, it has been removed from all app stores and its redemption code is now expired. Players who obtained it while it was available are still able to use it.|
Referências[editar | editar código-fonte]
- “E-mails with Minecon 2013 capes have started to go out! Sent to the address used for purchasing tickets. #minestagram” – @mollstam
- “The in-game birthday cape will be on until the end of this weekend. Let everyone know so they see it over the weekend! #MinecraftXBLA” – @4JStudios
- “We've turned the special in-game Birthday cape off now. Thanks for celebrating one year of #MinecraftXBLA with us!” – @4JStudios
- “@Micleee There you go.” – @notch
- “@Micleee thank you!” – @notch
- “Bored, so I made a bacon cape. http://i.imgur.com/1YJIQ.png” – @micleee
- “@notch I have an SQL query that will find the millionth customer... May I draw him/her a special cape?” – @jeb_
- “Could this be you? http://i.imgur.com/cuvPN.png #minecraft #onemillion #hype” – @jeb_
- "I was the person who purchased the 1,000,000th copy of Minecraft yesterday." – u/akronman1
- “Oh, and that's courtesy of @kinten” – @jeb_
- “@dannyBstyle also, you should have a cloak now” – @notch
- "Notch! I've brought you Ray Cokes as requested!" – u/jurrian
- "I received this cape for helping jeb_ and the Mojang team in Tokyo. Is it the only one of its kind? [custom Crowdin Translator Cape]" – u/cheapshot
- “@tterrag1098 Wow! Looks sweet! Thank you so much!” – @drullkus
- “Hehe thanks ;) Are you Drullkus ingame as well?” – @jeb_
- “No matter how many times I try, it never looks good! >:( (Slightly butchered original prismarine on right side)” – @drullkus
- Turtle shoutout to billyK_! As suspected, there's a cape waiting for you on your Minecraft profile =)
- “29 translators have now received a Minecraft cape (based on a secret selection formula + they have added their MC name to crowdin)” – @jeb_
- “@adiacente Decided by a fair dice roll!” – @jeb_
- "Your profile was included in my selection, but you must've added your Minecraft name after I ran the parsing program. I will obviously update the translator list as time goes on, but it's surrounded with a lot of manual labor, so I'll probably not do it very often. However, adding a note to my calendar to fix yours specifically, on Friday." – u/jeb_
- "Seriously, this is why I stopped handing out translator capes =( The idea was to give something cool back to the ones who helped out, but the result was a bunch of "me too:s" that just auto-translated stuff and down-voted real translations." – u/jeb_
- “What’s that on your back?! In Minecraft, you'll see a #Scrolls cape for the next two days to celebrate our launch! Woohoo!” – @scrollsgame
- “As with Scrolls back in the day, the Cobalt tournament has Cobalt capes (for Minecraft) in its prize pool: http://cobaltleague.net/” – @jeb_
- "It's the wings of the wasp!" – u/jeb_, July 1, 2017
|Personalização do jogo|