Siga-nos no @MinecraftWikiPT
15w44a e a trigésma sétima snapshot
Adições[editar | editar código-fonte]
End Crystal[editar | editar código-fonte]
- Só pode ser colocado na rocha-matriz ou obsidiana
- e dropado de cavalos zumbis ou cavalos esqueletos
- Has no bottom plate like "normal" End Crystals
- Used on the exit portal in the End to respawn the dragon
- The End Crystal can't be destroyed by explosions (except Wither)
Mudanças[editar | editar código-fonte]
- NBT tags
- Ender crystal
ShowBottom(boolean) Whether to show the crystal "base", within the block the crystal is on top of.
- Loot tables
- New "enchant_randomly" and "set_attributes" functions.
- Chests in mineshafts, desert pyramids, simple dungeons and bonus chests pull loot from multiple pools, and their items were heavily rebalanced. Pools of valuable items generally precede pools of less valuable items.
- Saddle and iron horse armor were removed from mineshaft chests; name tag, enchanted and normal golden apple, torch and powered, detector and activator rails were added.
- Spider eyes, gunpowder, string, sand and golden apple were added to desert temple chests.
- Salmon was added to bonus chests. This chest now always contains one axe, one pickaxe, some food and some wood items. Sticks and planks were made more plentiful.
- Bone, rotten flesh, gold ingots, coal, enchanted golden apples, melon, pumpkin and beetroot seeds were added to simple dungeon chests.
- Golden Apple
- Normal golden apples now provide Regeneration II (was Regeneration I since 15w37a).
- Enchanted golden apples can no longer be crafted.
- The achievement "overpowered" can no longer be obtained. Dinnerbone states the achievement will be changed to "obtain" instead of "craft" to fix this.
- A bucket can now be filled from a full cauldron.
- Large oak trees
- Now spawn in forest biomes again.
- The new saturation -> food mechanic only applies when the player is not hungry.
- Ender Dragon
- Changed the mechanic for respawning the Ender Dragon.
- To respawn the dragon, one End Crystal must be placed on each side of the exit portal at any one of the three blocks of that side.
- While respawning, beams shoot out of these crystals, that will reset all the pillars, exit portal and end stone under the exit portal. When done they blow up and spawn the dragon.
- Mending enchantment level requirement lowered from 40–90 to 25–75.
- The “buff bar” at the top of the screen now properly respects hidden & ambient effects
Fixes[editar | editar código-fonte]
- 26 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-2034 – Brewing stands' input slots do not have normal stacking behavior.
- MC-2729 – Normal glass block is darker than the glass panel / glass panel brighter than glass block.
- MC-3706 – Items 'walking' randomly / Paintings and item frames fly when broken.
- MC-29844 – Big Oak Trees fail to generate in Forest Biomes.
- MC-45375 – Improper Cake Texture.
- MC-50344 – Incorrect Texture Mapping on Some Blocks.
- MC-58192 – Brewing stand bottle model rendering incorrect.
- MC-66485 – Bad Texture Projection in East and West Directions (Severe Model Bug).
- MC-72562 – Invisible rain by the world end.
- MC-81067 – Entities and particles turning black at eye level Y=256.
- MC-82009 – World end lighting
- MC-84774 – Cobblestone wall fence gate facing south has different texture mapping (uvlock tag issue).
- From the 1.5 development versions
- MC-9496 – Bucket can't fill up from right-clicking a full cauldron
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-58634 – Command block previous output doesn't update properly after setblock.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-84069 – Beacon effects constantly blinking even while in range of the beacon.
- MC-84735 – Z-Fighting at top of Cobblestone Wall.
- MC-86838 – Status effect HUD background is asymmetrical, border is cut off on one side.
- MC-87849 –
FallingSandcommand block gimmick removed between SSs w35b/w35c
- MC-89249 – The platform of "The Void" worlds sometimes generates not fully
- MC-89647 – Pick block on items outside the hotbar visually replaces armor/crafting slot with duplicate of the stack that was picked.
- MC-90478 – Summoned
ItemFrames, Paintings and
LeashKnotshave the wrong position.
- MC-91093 – Music disk description names missing -
- MC-91221 – unintended changes in mob drops with loot tables.
- From the previous development version
- MC-91310 –
LootTabledoes not respect rolls.
- MC-91316 – 'Mending' is impossibly rare.
- MC-91448 – Can't add Mending enchant to shields.